An exciting new opportunity has arisen in St Columba’s Free Church - a Gospel focused, city centre congregation - to help oversee and develop its growing financial, administrative and creative management responsibilities. The leadership regard this as a key ministry role with scope for development.
The successful candidate will demonstrate evidence of the following experience, knowledge and skills and will be subject to PVG clearance. They will also be a committed Christian as this is an occupational job requirement under the Equality Act 2010, and expected to be involved in the everyday life of the congregation.
The job description can be viewed here: https://stcsfc.org/church-manager-jd
We invite applicants to send in their CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of how they would see themselves fulfilling and developing this ministry role.
The post will be for 30 Hours (approx) with a salary of £22,000.
● Strong organisational and communication experience - Essential
● Self starter - Essential
● People management experience - Desirable
● Previous experience of working in a church or third sector environment - Desirable
Knowledge and Skills
● Highly numerate with proven and relevant administrative skills - Essential
● Demonstrable organisational and planning capability - Essential
● Strong interpersonal skills - Essential
● IT skills to an intermediate level - Essential
● Multimedia Experience - Desirable
Please return your application to email@example.com. Interviews will follow with the successful candidate negotiating a start date as soon as possible after the job has been offered.